1) Little 6 year old Brooke J. said “I like to
swing. It feels like I’m flying, and I get that feeling in my stomach that
feels like dancing butterflies.” Brooke smiled and pointed to her belly button
when we asked her where the butterflies were.
2) Hunter, age 7, exclaimed “I really like the
clatter bridge. I like to pretend that there’s a monster under it, and I have
to run across it before he gets me.” What a great imagination!
3) Angel, age 4, proudly told us “I like going to the
tower, up top. I can feel like a princess up there…and that’s also where you
can get away from the boys.” Angel is a smart girl!
4) Dustin told us his favorite part of the playset
was the climbing wall. “I like climbing and using my legs to get to the top
really fast. I’m the best at it. No one can catch me!” Keep it up, Dustin!
5) Phillip, age 7, told us that he likes the tire
swing the most. “I can spin around and swing on the tire swing, and sit on it
in crazy ways! It zigzags up and down and in circles! I love it the best.”
Philip made sure we watched him while he showed us his zigzag moves.
6) Carly told us her favorite part of the Playnation
playset was the slide. “I always liked the slide since I was little.” Said the
experienced voice of the 5 year old Carly. “You can zoom really fast in long
pants! Even my hair flies!” I like your spunk, Carly.
7) “It’s fun to play here! I like to run around and
get moving. I like running and climbing!” Said Alex, age 9. After that, Alex
took off in a running sprint headed back for the playset. He was way too busy
8) Jayden, age 8, said that he thought the monkey
bars were the best. “The monkey bars are my favorite since I can go all the way
to the end, and back again. I am really fast at that!” Jayden is an active 8
year old who loves to play outside every day.
9) Maria, age 5, said the best part was the ships
wheel. “I want to be a sail boat captain, like my grandpa, when I grow up. I
love the ships wheel, since I get to pretend I can be a captain of my own ship!”
Maria is so smart, that she already knows what she wants to be when she grows
10) When we asked little 3 year old Terrell, what he
liked best about playing on the playset, he didn’t say much. He just flashed
his big grin, and started playing again. He never left the sandbox the whole
time we were there. So, I think we got our answer!
What does YOUR child like about it? Tell us at Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/play.nation2